This is the second time I've been to Bali but with a slight twist as I spent a hardcore three days with an intense program of "Getting to know Bali"
The photos speak for themselves with the beauty I was surrounded by but apart from the hotel being perfectly set in the middle of the jungle with a gorgeous pool to lounge hours in all day, I got to enjoy the forests and be a bit closer to nature.
Things to do in Bali:
- Visit the monkey forest for some fun & games, all ages
- Visit the elephant forest and get a bit more up close and personal with them whether it's to bathe them or ride with them in their habitat.
- Visit the temples, endless temples
- Head to a dancing show and get hypnotised by their traditional music and dance
- Visit the waterfalls, I didn't manage to go down and swim under the waterfalls but I was lucky enough to have a breathtaking view of them in the distance
- Tour the rice fields whether it is to go early with the locals or head to the top and enjoy the views and natural habitat